Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pixel Painting

PIXEL PAINTING

My Challenge today is for you to complete a few very simple Easter pixel painting tutorials from Monti's Pixel Playground : a Basket and 2 or 3 Easter Eggs. The link I'm giving you also has some easy bunny tutorials if you want to have a go at them.

Here is the link to the tutorials : http://www.montispixelplayground.com/index2.html

Scroll down till you get to "Egg Basket"

Notes : I always increase the scale of my work to 800% ~ also I always set my brush to size 2 instead of size 1 .... I prefer the finished size of my project using this setting. Remember .... you can follow the tutorials exactly, or use your own colours etc.

Have fun and please post any results you have, we all love to see what everyone else is getting up to lol!!
Here are my results :