Friday, October 16, 2020

Snap Before You Snap

Have a look at the gallery of layouts to see some of the oh so familiar stories, and I can tell you I have been there too in all those situations! - Such a huge pity I was not snapping and scrapping when my girls were younger. Well - I do have one or two real cuties but my daughters would hang me out to dry if I ever printed them - do you think I should ask them for permission and see what they say?

Actually we never had digital cameras, (way back then...groan) and films and processing really was an expense saved for special occasions. These days we do have digital cameras, we can click away and save all the images for free, only printing the ones we choose too.

So keep your cameras handy, take those real life "it's all in a day" photo's and use them to make the best fun pages ever - and remember to write about them too! In years to come they will be absolute treasures to look back on and bring back many memories that would have been forgotten.

Start keeping a journal handy to record the time and place and feelings about the photo - you never know when you will need to refer back to it.

Snap (Pictures) Before You Snap!
From Bonnie Covel from About.com